Is it possible to stay friends with your ex? What about running a business with your ex? Whelp, that’s what Connor and I have been doing for the last few years, and don’t plan on changing that any time soon.
In this episode, we share how we transformed our relationship from romantic to the loving friendship and supportive partnership we have now. We are still committed to our relationship – it just looks really different now.
Some of the topics we discuss:
- Starting a business together and how we kept it going through the breakup
- Communication and grieving during the breakup
- How we still trigger each other and discuss it
- The difference between romance and friendship
- How intimacy works between us now
- What lessons were learned from polyamory (it might bit be what you think)
Our relationship now is quite unique and special, but we hope it becomes less and less weird as others see new potential for different relationship styles.
A few years ago (long before our breakup), we recorded an episode on lessons we learned in an open relationship. We really dive into communication and owning our personal responsibility in partnership. If you want to tune it in, that was back in season 1, episode 11, or watch it here.
I’d LOVE to connect with you! Message me on Instagram at @theremoteyogi. You can also find tons of free resources on how to live with more confidence at theremoteyogi.com.