Dream Job, Travel, and… Burn out! The pathway to your dream job (and life) is one built on trust.
Amanda Pointer shares her fascinating story of becoming a full-time digital nomad. After a couple of years of “getting by,” she landed her dream job: the Director of Content for a travel blog called Two Wandering Souls.
She continues to travel full-time while learning to balance self-care, friendships, and the mental health challenges that continue to surface along the way.
In this episode, we discuss:
- Life as a digital nomad: the good and the bad
- Recognizing burnout and the challenge of slowing yourself down
- Landing a dream job by following your desires and boundaries
- Ideas for how to take self-care and reduce anxiety
- Post-Pandemic anxiety and self-acceptance
Help me to share the message of Embracing Human by liking this episode, share it with your friends, following the podcast, and giving a review. It means the world to me!