For many of us, holidays are freaking stressful!
There are a million things to do, we spend more time with family, and those office parties tend to give a nice little anxiety boost. (Or is that just me?)
In today’s episode, I share six simple ways to reduce your holiday stress. I picked my top choices based on what will work best for your brain, body, and your schedule. So, don’t worry – these shouldn’t add to your to-do list, but simply make your time more enjoyable this year.
I share how to:
- Plan ahead with an intention for a calmer season
- Set reminders to breathe and move your body
- Enjoy mindful, happy eating this holiday
- Let yourself receive, not only give
- Enjoy touch – lots of hugs and cuddles
Keep Up With Me
Help me to share the message of Embracing Human by liking this episode, sharing it with your friends, following the podcast, and giving a review. It means the world to me!
Do you have a human experience story? Submit your stories to email@example.com and I’ll share them at the end of our upcoming episodes.