Have you always wanted to travel the world, experience different cultures, and explore the unknown whilst earning money working online? If yes, then you might be interested in becoming a digital nomad.
The term “digital nomad” generally conjure the image of a millennial expat in Bali, peppering Instagram with selfies in a hammock, a computer in one hand and fresh young coconut in the other. The caption: office for the day.
Today, I am sharing with you my raw journey – the good, the bad, the ugly of becoming a digital nomad. If living a life of freedom and growth are one of your core values, this one is for you;
- Self-belief is the magic juice to start your digital nomad journey and life.
- The importance of investing in yourself
- Seeing obstacles as an opportunity to expand and grow
- Letting your business to grow at its own pace for further success
- The magic of learning to fall in love with the challenges and the process towards the life you desire
Keep Up With Me
Help me to share the message of Embracing Human by liking this episode, sharing it with your friends, following the podcast, and giving a review. It means the world to me!
Do you have a human experience story? Submit your stories to email@example.com and I’ll share them at the end of our upcoming episodes.
For more information on coaching, check out Empress or reach out to me on Instagram @theremoteyogi to connect and learn more about it!