Did you know that between 80 – 95% of the decisions we make and actions we take are driven by the subconscious mind?
That’s a lot! So if you’re feeling stuck in any area of your life, or unable to move forwards in the way you would like, it’s time to take a look at those subconscious patterns that may be holding you back.
In today’s episode, Selina shares her magic around subconscious beliefs. We discuss:
- Understanding the subconscious mind – the collective of all that is us
- How programming from the past influences us today
- How to find and dissolve these limiting beliefs
- Hypnotherapy and brain waves
- The role of the Ego and how it gets in the way
- Integrating the subconscious into our daily lives to create real change
- Subconscious money beliefs and how these might be formed
- Recognizing trigger points and using these as an opening to access the subconscious
….and so much more!
Selina Smith is an intuitive subconscious mind/body expert living in Bali. She helps entrepreneurs and visionaries play B-I-G! She specializes in guiding leaders to break through to the next stage in their life and business by removing obstacles and the ways they subconsciously block themselves – you’ll be surprised what they are!
Drawing upon a multi-disciplinary background with expertise in epigenetics, neuroscience, physiology, early-childhood development, and quantum physics, Selina guides you instantly back to your true nature, free from limitations.
Working together, you make an instantaneous change releasing the self-limiting patterns keeping you from your greatest potential.
Your physical and mental patterns are shifted instantly and permanently. All that you create in your life and business is simply a reflection of your internal world. When you clear up the internal, the external flourishes!
Keep up With Me
Help me to share the message of Embracing Human by liking this episode, sharing it with your friends, following the podcast, and giving a review. It means the world to me!
Do you have a human experience story? Submit your stories to firstname.lastname@example.org and I’ll share them at the end of our upcoming episodes.