Would you like to have an honest look into the workings of my anxiety brain?
I’m currently navigating the world of dating again, and you can be sure my anxiety diva likes to show up there!
I’m guessing it’s not just me, and so in today’s episode I get really open and honest about how I talk myself through these episodes, what I’ve learnt in relating to my anxiety brain and the best advice I can give you for navigating it.
Join me to chat more about:
- My ‘anxiety diva’ (a term I lovingly refer to)
- Becoming the non-judgemental witness
- Becoming the loving, compassionate witness
- Recognising and naming the ‘anxiety brain’
- Real conversations I have with myself to return to love and perspective
- Suggestions for how you can talk yourself through it too
No social media masks, no pretending, just real, raw, genuine conversations with my brain. Take a look from the inside out!
Keep Up With Me
Help me to share the message of Embracing Human by liking this episode, sharing it with your friends, following the podcast, and giving a review. It means the world to me!
Do you have a human experience story? Submit your stories to email@example.com and I’ll share them at the end of our upcoming episodes.
Ready to step into your Empress self? Reach out to Taryn directly on Instagram at @theremoteyogi to apply.