If something devastating was to happen to you and you were bedridden for a long time, how would you feel about yourself?
If you had to rely on other people taking care of you and you weren’t able to do much, how would you feel about you?
These are some of the big questions we dive into in today’s episode to really take a look at our flawed, and often hidden beliefs, around productivity and our worth.
Join me in today’s episode for a 30-minute, fired up reminder of your innate worth. You are worthy no matter what. And ironically, separating worth from productivity may be the catalyst that makes us even better creators.
Listen in to find out more about:
- Identifying how our feelings of worthiness are attached to our productivity
- How we create conditional love and the impact it has on our worth
- The roles we feel we must fulfil and the unattainable expectations we set
- Feeling innately worthy AND having epic goals
- Producing from a state of inspired action and joy, over fear and stress
- Unravelling the misconception of ‘If I believe I’m worthy without doing anything then I’ll stop wanting to do anything’ – NOT true!
Tapping into this key piece is probably going to make you even better/happier/successful at what you do! And if it doesn’t you’ll know you are worthy regardless. I’d call that a win-win situation!
Keep Up With Me
Help me to share the message of Embracing Human by liking this episode, sharing it with your friends, following the podcast, and giving a review. It means the world to me!
Do you have a human experience story? Submit your stories to email@example.com and I’ll share them at the end of our upcoming episodes.